ThermiVa™ in Phoenix, AZ
The Body Sculpting Center is proud to offer ThermiVa™ for women in Scottsdale, Phoenix, and surrounding areas of Arizona.
What is ThermiVa™?
Women that are in search of a non-surgical vaginal rejuvenation procedure may benefit from the thermal heating treatment known as ThermiVa™. ThermiVa™ is a quick and painless treatment that utilizes a radiofrequency device to tighten soft tissue. Initial medical studies have shown that this treatment may help with:
- Vaginal tightening
- Vaginal moisture
- Sexual function
- Urinary incontinence
The wide array of hormonal changes that women experience during menopause often includes vaginal dryness, incontinence, and vaginal laxity. While these are all a natural part of the aging process and giving birth, they are issues that many women wish to minimize or avoid entirely. There are number of invasive procedures that are available to women, but ThermiVa™ is the first treatment that requires absolutely no surgery, is pain-free, and has no downtime. Instead, controlled thermal energy is used to minimize some of the side effects of aging and could even make cosmetic improvements to the patient’s labia.
Every case is slightly different, but ThermiVa™ usually takes place over the course of three separate treatments that should be carried out every three to four weeks. As an added bonus, many patients will notice improvements after their very first treatment. After the initial batch of three treatments, patients may want to consider maintenance treatments every 9 months to 12 months in order to maintain the results. The initial clinical trials of ThermiVa™ have shown improvements in one or more of these areas:
- Sexual Dysfunction: By strengthening the muscular contractions and increasing the sensitivity of the soft tissue, ThermiVa™ may lead to greater sexual satisfaction for women and their partners.
- Labial and Vulvar Laxity: The three initial treatments can help to reduce noticeable sagging by tightening labial and vulvar tissues.
- Vaginal Laxity: ThermiVa™ helps to tighten a woman’s vaginal opening, the introitus, and the full-length of her vaginal canal.
- Atrophic Vaginitis or Vulvar Dryness: Without the need for hormone therapy, ThermiVa™ makes the skin both thicker and softer which can help to relieve dryness.
- Mild to Moderate Stress Incontinence: When this procedure is carried out in conjunction with regular Kegel exercises, it has been shown to reduce urine leakage, urge symptoms, and other accidents without the need for mesh slings.
How Does It Work?
This technology works by carefully monitoring and regulating the temperature that is delivered to the subcutaneous layer. This delivery method has a number of unique results including the stimulation of tissue through contractions, the healing of nerves, and the promotion of collagen production. This technology’s effects are well documented, and it is commonly used in physical therapy.
Who Suffers from Vaginal Laxity?
Women that have one or more vaginal deliveries will often experience vaginal laxity. This condition may also occur due to:
- Lifting and straining
- Chronic constipation
- Activity that stretches the vagina beyond its normal capacity
Who are Candidates for ThermiVa™?
- Women with vaginal laxity and a loose feeling for any reason
- Women unhappy with the appearance of the labia majora
- Women having sexual dysfunction and orgasmic problems
- Women with a pelvic prolapse such as fallen rectum or bladder
- Women having difficulty retaining tampons
- Women with symptoms of urinary leakage
- Women in menopause with a dry labia or vagina
Are Anesthetics Needed for this Procedure?
Due to the fact that the temperature is controlled and kept comfortable at all times, no general or local anesthetics are needed.
How Long Does The Procedure Take?
The average treatment will take no longer than 10 minutes for the labia majora reduction with an additional 15 minutes for each vaginal tightening procedure.
What’s the Downtime?
There is absolutely no downtime for ThermiVa™. You may resume sexual activity the very same day.
How Long Do The Results Last?
Once the initial three procedures have been completed, the results typically last for 9 to 12 months.
How Much Does ThermiVa™ Cost In Phoenix, AZ?
The cost for most procedures varies from patient to patient, based on each person’s unique body and goals. A complimentary consultation is the best way to determine an accurate estimate for your ThermiVa™ treatment. The Body Sculpting Center happily accepts financing through CareCredit® and Med Loan Finance®, so you can get pre-approved for your treatment and arrange an easy repayment plan. In addition, The Body Sculpting Center accepts Visa®, MasterCard® and Discover Cards® as well as cash, checks, money orders, and cashier’s checks.
If you are a resident of Scottsdale, Phoenix, or surrounding areas in Arizona, don’t hesitate to contact The Body Sculpting Center for more information about ThermiVa™. You can schedule a complimentary, hassle-free consultation online or by calling 602-639-4338.
*Individual results may vary.