Medical Procedures Offered for Your Budget
No insurance? No problem. The Body Sculpting Center believes in helping men and women look and feel their best no matter what it takes. Below is a list of procedures we offer that can be scheduled and completed without insurance:
Medical Procedures offered for your budget by Dr. Philpott
- Panniculectomy – Dr. Philpott performs panniculectomy surgeries at The Body Sculpting Center. The procedure removes excess skin and adipose tissue that hangs over the genitals and/or thighs. The procedure is offered to both men and women.
- Posterior Colporrhaphy – If there is a defect in the vaginal wall, such as the protrusion of the rectum or urinary bladder into the vagina, a posterior colporrhaphy is often the recommended course of action. The recovery period for posterior colporrhaphy by Dr. Philpott typically takes a few weeks.
- Hand Surgery – Hand surgery is performed by Dr. Philpott at The Body Sculpting Center. Hand surgery includes treating fractures of the metacarpal bones and phalanges. Therapy is critical to recovery and results will develop over time.
- Nerve Repair – Dr. Philpott offers a variety of options for repairing nerves to restore function and comfort. The specific treatment and recovery varies depending on the patient’s circumstances.
- Vessel Repair – Sometimes injuries to your extremities can negatively impact the blood vessels inside your body. Dr. Philpott can sew or suture torn ends of both nerves and blood vessels together, restoring your comfort level and function.
- Surgery for Basilar Joint Arthritis – Surgery is offered by Dr. Philpott to treat basilar joint arthritis or arthritis of the thumb. Similar to hand surgery, physical therapy is critical to recovery and will directly influence the amount of time required for a full recovery.
Medical Procedures offered for your budget by Dr. Borsand
- Hernia Repair – Performed by Dr. Borsand, hernia repair surgery involves locating the hernia and placing it back into the abdomen. The weak tissue is reinforced to prevent the hernia from pushing through again. Surgery is the only way to treat a hernia effectively, but today there are a variety of techniques available that offer minimally invasive surgeries as well as minimal post-operative discomfort.
- Hemorrhoids – In some cases, surgery may be required to remove hemorrhoids. There are several types of hemorrhoid surgeries that do not require any anesthetics. These surgeries are performed by Dr. Borsand. It typically takes 14 days to recover fully.
- Tubal Ligation – A tubal ligation is a type of permanent birth control in which the fallopian tubes are cut or blocked to prevent pregnancy. The surgery can be completed at any time and will not affect your menstrual cycle. Dr. Borsand performs tubal ligation at The Body Sculpting Center. There are several types of anesthesia options available, and you can expect the recovery time to be short. In fact, most patients can resume normal activities in 3 days, with full recovery in about a week.
- Bladder Suspension – If you’re suffering from stress incontinence – urine leakage that occurs when sneezing, laughing, or coughing – bladder suspension surgery may be an ideal solution. Women may begin to experience stress incontinence after childbirth or menopause. Bladder suspension surgery by Dr. Borsand is a relatively quick procedure. You can go back to work in 7-10 days, and can resume regular sexual activity in 6 weeks.
- Posterior Colporrhaphy – If there is a defect in the vaginal wall, such as the protrusion of the rectum or urinary bladder into the vagina, a posterior colporrhaphy is often the recommended course of action. The recovery period for posterior colporrhaphy by Dr. Borsand typically takes a few weeks.
- Breast Reduction – Breast reduction is a procedure offered to both women and men. Traditional breast reduction and breast reduction via liposuction are available to all patients. The recovery from these procedures can take a couple of weeks, and it is important to ease yourself back into regular activities after the surgery.
- Panniculectomy – Dr. Borsand performs panniculectomy surgeries at The Body Sculpting Center. The procedure removes excess skin and adipose tissue that hangs over the genitals and/or thighs. The procedure is offered to both men and women.
Schedule a Complimentary Consultation today!
If you are a resident of Scottsdale, Phoenix or one of the surrounding areas in Arizona, contact The Body Sculpting Center for more information about these insurance-free procedures. We encourage you to schedule a complimentary consultation either online or by calling 602-639-4338.