Medical Procedures Offered for Your Budget
No insurance? No problem. The Body Sculpting Center believes in helping men and women look and feel their best no matter what it takes. Below is a list of procedures we offer that can be scheduled and completed without insurance:
Medical Procedures offered for your budget by Dr. Philpott
- Vessel Repair – Sometimes injuries to your extremities can negatively impact the blood vessels inside your body. Dr. Philpott can sew or suture torn ends of both nerves and blood vessels together, restoring your comfort level and function.
- Surgery for Basilar Joint Arthritis – Surgery is offered by Dr. Philpott to treat basilar joint arthritis or arthritis of the thumb. Similar to hand surgery, physical therapy is critical to recovery and will directly influence the amount of time required for a full recovery.
- Hemorrhoids – In some cases, surgery may be required to remove hemorrhoids. There are several types of hemorrhoid surgeries that do not require any anesthetics. These surgeries are performed by Dr. Philpott. It typically takes 14 days to recover fully.
- Tubal Ligation – A tubal ligation is a type of permanent birth control in which the fallopian tubes are cut or blocked to prevent pregnancy. The surgery can be completed at any time and will not affect your menstrual cycle. Dr. Philpott performs tubal ligation at The Body Sculpting Center. There are several types of anesthesia options available, and you can expect the recovery time to be short. In fact, most patients can resume normal activities in 3 days, with full recovery in about a week.
- Bladder Suspension – If you’re suffering from stress incontinence – urine leakage that occurs when sneezing, laughing, or coughing – bladder suspension surgery may be an ideal solution. Women may begin to experience stress incontinence after childbirth or menopause. Bladder suspension surgery by Dr. Philpott is a relatively quick procedure. You can go back to work in 7-10 days, and can resume regular sexual activity in 6 weeks.
Schedule a Consultation today!
If you are a resident of Scottsdale, Phoenix or one of the surrounding areas in Arizona, contact The Body Sculpting Center for more information about these insurance-free procedures. We encourage you to schedule a consultation either online or by calling 602-639-4338.