Cosmetic Surgery for Men in Phoenix, AZ
Cosmetic and plastic surgery procedures for men are becoming increasingly popular and with good reason! Men deserve to enjoy the benefits of cosmetic surgery procedures to look and feel their best. The Body Sculpting Center is a state-of-the-art facility led by Dr. Ethan Philpott. Together with their remarkable team, they serve men in the Scottsdale, Phoenix, and nearby Arizona cities.
What is Cosmetic Surgery for Men?
The treatment process for cosmetic surgery procedures for men will often vary from cosmetic surgery for women. Men tend to have different body types and features like tighter skin and thicker muscles that often age and develop differently than women’s. In addition, men often have different aesthetic goals than women. Cosmetic surgery procedures for men are tailored to meet your unique needs and help achieve your desired results.
Benefits of Male Cosmetic Surgery
It is not uncommon to have an area of your body that you are unhappy with and wish to correct or change. Plastic surgery for men has seen an increase in popularity everywhere, and men are learning that they, too, can reap the benefits of cosmetic procedures. Some benefits include:
- Improved self-esteem and self-confidence
- Better overall physical health and appearance
- Permanent or long-lasting results that can help you feel like a whole new you!
- A decrease in social anxiety or insecurity when in public or when wearing certain clothing
Am I a Good Candidate for Male Cosmetic Surgery?
If you are a man in good general health with realistic expectations that wishes to improve or enhance their overall appearance, male cosmetic surgery may be an ideal option for you. In order to determine whether you are a good candidate, the doctors will go over your medical history and overall health status. During your initial consultation, you and the surgeon can discuss what cosmetic surgery treatments can help you achieve your desired results.
What Type of Cosmetic Surgery is Available for Men?
At the Body Sculpting Center, we offer a number of effective cosmetic surgery procedures for men, including:
- Liposuction for Men: Liposuction can be utilized on multiple parts of the body including the chin, arms, abdomen, back, flanks, and chest.
- Tummy Tuck for Men: Get a thinner, more toned physique with an abdominoplasty specially tailored for men.
- Fat Transfer for Men: Slim down hefty areas of your body while bulking up another with a male fat transfer.
- Calf Implants: Get the masculine, sculpted calves of your dreams with calf implants at The Body Sculpting Center.
- Pectoral Implants: A curved, masculine chest is a highly desired feature. Dr. Philpott can help you achieve a sculpted chest with pectoral implants.
- MedSpa Treatments for Men: Men can also enjoy the benefits of dermal fillers and similar MedSpa treatments at the Body Sculpting Center.
- Laser Hair Removal for Men: Get rid of unwanted hair with laser hair removal designed specifically for coarser male hair.
- PRP for Hair : Platelet-rich plasma treatments can help treat male pattern baldness by stimulating new cell growth.
- Skin Rejuvenation for Men: Have younger, healthier looking skin with specialized skin rejuvenation treatments.
- Facial Rejuvenation for Men: Take years off your appearance by reducing wrinkles and tightening the skin on the face.
Cost of Cosmetic Surgery For Men in Phoenix
The cost of cosmetic surgery will vary from person to person depending on the procedure, the extent of treatment, and your desired results. Cosmetic surgery procedures are highly individualized so that each patient can get the dedicated time and attention that they deserve. A preliminary consultation can help you understand the various procedures that may be ideal for you, including what is involved and what can be expected.
In order to help make male cosmetic surgery more available for patients, Body Sculpting Center offers financing via CareCredit® and Med Loan Finance. We also accept cash, most major credit cards, money orders, and cashier’s or personal checks. Procedures that are deemed medically necessary may be fully or partially covered by your insurance, whereas cosmetic surgery procedures often are not.
Located in Scottsdale and led by board-certified cosmetic surgeon Dr. Ethan Philpott, Body Sculpting Center offers professional cosmetic surgery procedures to men who are interested in improving their appearance to achieve a more youthful, masculine look. To schedule your personalized consultation, please contact our office today!