Though summer just ended, the holidays are right around the corner. We all want to look our best during the holidays as we reunite with friends and family we haven’t seen in a while. On top of that, often the stress of the holidays leaves us feeling tired and older. Let us at BodyNew MedSpa help you feel refreshed and rejuvenated just in time for the holidays.
Injectables prevent and reverse the signs of aging. Wrinkles, lines, and crows feet can be diminished around the eyes, mouth, forehead, etc. BodyNew MedSpa, the premiere medical spa of Scottsdale, Phoenix, and the surrounding areas in Arizona, offers the following injectables to its patients:
- Xeomin® – An FDA-approved cosmetic injectable to diminish fine lines and wrinkles along with more pronounced worry and frown lines. Xeomin® leaves the skin smooth and rejuvenated.
- Botox® – Injected directly into the facial muscle, Botox® smooths frown lines around the mouth, on the forehead, and below the nose. Botox® injections are an excellent way to battle the genetic and environmental factors that cause the skin to deteriorate and wrinkle.
- Restylane® – Using hyaluronic acid, Restylane® injections typically last longer than Botox® and do not relax the muscle. Restylane® has been proven to smooth wrinkles and plump up portions of the face that have lost volume.
- Radiesse® – Radiesse® reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in your face by stimulating collagen growth for several months after the initial injection.
- Juvederm® – Juvederm® is a facial filler similar to Restylane® and Juvederm® that increases volume so that clients can reduce wrinkles and frown lines around the sensitive areas of their face.
- Voluma™ – Voluma™ is the first FDA-approved injectable filler to treat age-related loss of skin volume in the cheeks and mid-face regions.
With fast results and minimal to no side effects, injectables are a great way to freshen up for the holidays. Injectables are a great alternative to surgery, which requires much longer recovery times. We recommend treatment a few weeks before you expect results to allow time for bruising or redness to subside and results to show.